13 Place Settings
30-Minute Quick Wash
Flexible Cutlery Basket
The Hisense Freestanding HS622E90BUK dishwasher has 13 place settings, fitting up to 143 items in one load, making it ideal for medium-sized households. Load with ease, thanks to the flexible interior, allowing you to reconfigure to your needs. With a conveniently quick 30-minute wash cycle, it's perfect for lightly soiled items or if you need dinner plates washing in a hurry. Giving you a helping hand with the drying, Dry+ increases the temperature towards the last rinse cycle, allowing you to use or put away items straight away without needing a tea towel on standby. As well as cleaning the contents of your kitchen, don't forget to give your dishwasher a little TLC from time to time. By using the Self-Clean programme once a month, you can guarantee better cleaning results.
Conveniently fit your days' worth of dirty dishes, along with those awkwardly sized pots and pans into one load. Whilst the upper flexible basket makes room for larger stemmed glasses, the cutlery basket can be split in halve to create more flexible loading.
Don't get caught out by having no clean plates, as the 30-minute rapid wash will help you out, whilst the intensive wash will remove any burnt on grease from your hearty casseroles. No matter what needs cleaning, there will be a wash cycle to match any occasion.
By increasing the temperature towards the end of the wash cycle, Dry+ saves you time, allowing you to use your items straight away without needing a tea towel on standby.
Once the chores are complete, relax in silence without any background noise caused by the dishwasher. Enjoy the blissful atmosphere, even in open plan spaces.
Designed with a simple control panel, the push buttons ensure an easy and convenient way to select programmes and functions.
Dishes are not coming out clean
There could be several reasons why dishes are not clean, follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
1. Remove the spray arms and clean them under running water to remove any blockages. See the chapter care and cleaning for further instructions.
2. Check that the dishes are not blocking the spray arms from rotating.
3. Dishes are not loaded efficiently. See the chapter loading the dishwasher for tips and tricks.
For further information on why your dishes may not be clean, see chapter troubleshooting.
The dishwasher door is not closing
Check that the dishes are not blocking the baskets from sliding properly into place.
Water remains in the dishwasher
There could be several reasons why water remains in the dishwasher, follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
1. The filters may be blocked. Clean the coarse and fine filters under running water – see the chapter care and cleaning for further instructions.
2. The filters are not fitted correctly. Check that the filter handle is locked in the stop position. The handle should point straight out from the dishwasher.
3. There could be debris in the drainage pump. Clean the drainage pump – see the chapter care and cleaning for further instructions.
4. There could be a kink in the drainage hose. Check that the hose is free from kinks and sharp bends.
For further information, see chapter troubleshooting.
The buttons do not react when pressed
The buttons have been pressed too soon after opening the door. Wait a moment then try again.
The buttons are dirty. Clean with a dry or slightly damp cloth and try again.
All Hisense cooking appliances include a 2 year warranty as standard to give you complete peace of mind with a product that's built to last.
Now, here’s the
Below you’ll find all the technical details of your product, such as dimensions, etc.
this product is.
Need to know more about supporting your dishwasher? See the pages below for more information.
Because who wants to be
out the loop?
Be the first to hear about Hisense product updates and exclusive offers