13 Place Settings
30 Minute Quick Wash
Flexible Cutlery Basket
The Hisense Integrated HV622E15UK dishwasher has 13 place settings, fitting up to 143 items in one load, making it ideal for medium sized households. Load with ease, thanks to the flexible baskets, allowing you to reconfigure to your needs. With a conveniently quick 30-minute wash cycle, it's perfect for lightly soiled items or if you need dinner plates washing in a hurry. Equipped with an additional 6 Wash Programmes including Intensive, 90 Minute Wash, Universal, ECO, Glass and Soak, there will be a wash cycle to match any occasion. For those days when you haven't got a full load, but want to clear your kitchen sides of plates, use the Half Load Programme for a speedy wash, whilst helping to save on energy and water consumption.
Perfect for medium-sized households
Conveniently fit your days’ worth of dirty dishes, along with those awkwardly sized pots and pans into one load. Whilst the upper flexible basket makes room for larger stemmed glasses, the cutlery tray promotes space saving solutions, leaving you ample amount of room in the lower baskets.
Perfect for entertaining
Don't get caught out by having no clean plates, as the 30-minute rapid wash will help you out, whilst the intensive wash will remove any burnt-on grease from your hearty casseroles. No matter what needs cleaning, there will be a wash cycle to match any occasion.
Causing no distractions
Once the chores are complete, relax in silence without any background noise caused by the dishwasher. Enjoy the blissful atmosphere, even in open plan spaces.
Designed with a simple control panel, the push buttons ensure an easy and convenient way to select programmes and functions.
Now, here’s the
Below you’ll find all the technical details of your product, such as dimensions, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dishwasher is not starting
There could be several reasons why the dishwasher is not starting. Follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
1. The fuse may have blown or the circuit break has tripped. Replace the fuse or reset the circuit breaker. Remove any other appliance sharing the same circuit with the dishwasher.
2. Make sure the dishwasher is turned on and the door is closed securely. Make sure the power cord is properly plugged into the wall socket.
3. Check that the water supply is connected properly and the water is turned on. See the chapter ‘Water supply and drain’ for further instructions.
Dishes are not coming out clean
There could be several reasons why dishes are not clean. Follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
1. Remove the spray arms and clean them under running water to remove any blockages, see the chapter ‘Internal Care’ for further instructions.
2. Check that the dishes are not blocking the spray arms from rotating.
3. Dishes are not loaded efficiently. See the chapter ‘Preparing and loading dishes’ for tips and tricks.
4. The wrong programme has been selected. With a shorter programme, the washing temperature is lower, decreasing cleaning performance. You may need to run again on a more intensive programme, using a higher temperature.
Water remains in the dishwasher
There could be several reasons why water remains in the dishwasher. Follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
1. The filters may be blocked. Clean the coarse and fine filters under running water – see the chapter ‘Internal Care’ for further instructions.
2. There could be a kink in the drainage hose. Check that the hose is free from kinks and sharp bends.
3. Check the kitchen sink to make sure it is draining well. If the problem is the kitchen sink, you may need a plumber rather than a serviceman for dishwashers.
this product is.
Need to know more about supporting your dishwasher? See the pages below for more information.
Discover where to purchase your new Hisense appliance.
Because who wants to be
out the loop?
Be the first to hear about Hisense product updates and exclusive offers