Hisense Find the Football: Competition T&Cs
1. Entrants to the Promotion are bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is open to those residents in the UK aged 18 and over. It excludes employees of the Promoter and anyone professionally connected to the competition.
3. Timings: The Promotional period starts at 00:00:00 GMT on 21.10.2017 and finishes at 23:59:59 GMT on 28.04.2018. Each individual promotion will run for 48 hours starting at 9:00am on the following dates. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition end date or withdraw the Promotion at any time.
i. 21st October – Fulham
ii. 4th November – Sheffield Wednesday
iii. 21st November – Sunderland
iv. 25th November – Ipswich Town
v. 9th December – Millwall
vi. 23rd December – Sheffield United
vii. 1st January – Bristol City
viii. 20th January – Barnsley
ix. 3rd February – Burton
x. 11th February – Birmingham
xi. 20th February – Preston
xii. 3rd March – QPR
xiii. 10th March – Wolves
xiv. 2nd April – Reading
xv. 10th April – Cardiff
xvi. 14th April Leeds United
xvii. 28th April – Derby
4. How to enter: To enter, you must have access to the internet and;
i. Find the football located somewhere on the Hisense website (www.hisense.co.uk) on the dates listed above. Once found, entrants must click on the football and submit their details; including first name, last name and email address.
ii. Only one entry per user per individual draw. If it becomes apparent that you attempting to circumvent this condition by any means your entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
5. Prize: One winner per individual promotion will receive 2 tickets for an upcoming Aston Villa game. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable, and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. No cash alternative. Travel or other any other expenses will not be covered.
6. Selecting the winner & delivery: the winner will be chosen by random from the entries received within the competition period on the individual day. Winner/s will be contacted via email. Winner/s must then provide the requested details within 48 hours and Prize/s will be organised within 10 working days of receipt.
7. The Promoter’s decisions regarding all Promotion matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive or to contravene the spirit of the Competition.
9. By entering this promotion you hereby assign to the Promoter, and waive your moral rights in, the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in your entry and in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this promotion. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.
10. The Promoter is Ponderosa, Wharfebank Business Centre, Otley, W. Yorks, LS21 3JP. Any correspondence regarding this Competition should be forwarded in writing to the above address.