Find the Trophy T&Cs
1. Entrants to the Promotion are bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is open to those residents in the UK aged 18 and over. It excludes employees of the Promoter and anyone professionally connected to the competition.
3. Timings: The Promotional period starts at 14.00.00 GMT on 06.03.2018 and finishes at 23:59:59 GMT on 31.03.2018. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition end date or withdraw the Promotion at any time.
4. How to enter: To enter, you must have access to the internet and;
i. Find the trophy located somewhere on the Hisense website (www.hisense.co.uk) on the dates listed above. Once found, entrants must click on the trophy and submit their details; including first name, last name and email address.
ii. Only one entry per user is allowed. If it becomes apparent that you attempting to circumvent this condition by any means your entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
5. Prize/s: 1 winner will receive 2 tickets to the England vs Belgium match (Thursday 28th June 2018) in the group stages of the 2018 FIFA World Cup™. 5 different winners will be chosen as runners up and will each receive a 2018 FIFA World Cup™ goodie bag. The prize/s are subject to availability, non-transferable, and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. No cash alternative. Travel, accommodation, or other any other expenses will not be covered.
6. Selecting the winner/s & delivery: the winner/s will be chosen by random from the entries received within the competition period. Winner/s will be contacted via email. Winner/s must then provide the requested details within 48 hours and Prize/s will be offered when available. The Prize/s will be sent via recorded delivery and the Promoter is not liable for any Prize/s which are lost, delayed, or damaged by the courier company for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control.
7. It is the responsibility of the winner to arrange the required fan-ID, Visa and travel documentation prior to travelling to Russia.
8. The Promoter’s decisions regarding all Promotion matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive or to contravene the spirit of the Competition.
10. By entering this promotion you hereby assign to the Promoter, and waive your moral rights in, the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in your entry and in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this promotion. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.
11. The Promoter is Hisense UK Limited, incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 08233694 whose registered office is at Unit 2 Meadow Court, Millshaw, Leeds, England, LS11 8LZ. Any correspondence regarding this Competition should be forwarded in writing to the Social Media Team of Ponderosa Group, Wharfebank Business Centre, Otley, W. Yorks, LS21 3JP.